If you have a gardener in your life and are looking for a gift idea, here are a few items that I like to have around the garden. These tools are useful for both novice and experienced gardeners. I hope you find these gift ideas for the home gardener helpful.
- Hori Hori – this is a versatile tool for working in the garden weeding or planting as well as harvesting. I really like having this on hand when I’m in the garden.
- Opinel Knife – great for harvesting in the garden as well as for clean up.
- Garden Hod – these hods, are helpful baskets for harvesting in the garden. They can be used for washing the dirt from vegetables or just transporting your produce from the garden.
- Irrigation Timer – these timers can be added to a sprinkler or a drip irrigation system. They help to make watering hands-off and save some time on a regular basis. There are many different variations depending on the size of the garden. You can check this post for more information about home garden irrigation systems.
- Rolling Gardening Stool – there are different versions of these carts. I really like my cart to move up and down my raised beds
Any of these tools are great gifts to receive or, maybe consider getting for yourself.
Leave a Reply